Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over when you book your accommodation. Your booking is made as a consumer and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any losses suffered or incurred by you.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit or pre-authorized credit card on file prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings up to 7 days after your stay; including smoking in the property
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner.
- The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the premises.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
- The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises.
- There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises.This is a Non – Smoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS ANY SMOKING within or about the premises.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
- There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation.
- No fees charged for bookings canceled within 24 hours of booking and no fees charged for bookings canceled 8 weeks before arrival
- Check-in – From 4:00pm and 12:00am
- Check-out – 12:00am until 10:00am
- Guests will collect the key from a host or depending on arrival time a lock box at the apartment (code will be given on the day)
Additional Charges & Costs
“Additional Charge” means a charge or fee that is additional to the rental and includes those specified as an ‘additional charge’ in our terms and conditions or in the Booking, and also any other reasonable charge or fee incurred by you under these terms and conditions.
Additional Charges which may be payable include those items specified in the Booking and any specified in our Terms and Conditions.
Check-out On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate by 10.00am (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out can be requested and is subject to availability and carries an Additional Charge of £20. Payment of the fee allows guests to leave the property up to 1.00pm on the day of their departure.
Unscheduled late check-outs will incur an Additional Charge of £50.
Keys Unless otherwise agreed, the owners will issue to the client or guest one set of keys to the property. If at any time the client or guest loses the keys, they must notify us as soon as possible and we will instruct a locksmith to change the lock/key(s) and charge the client or guest.
If the guest locks him or herself out of the property and requires the owners’ assistance to re-enter the property, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee, as an Additional Charge.
Maintenance Call-Outs Should a guest or client report that a service or an appliance is faulty and subsequent inspection confirms that the appliance was not faulty, but was not being operated properly by the guest, and where usage instructions have been provided we reserve the right to charge the guest for the maintenance call out, as an Additional Charge.
Specialist Cleaning We ask that the accommodation to be left in a reasonable state on departure, including rubbish being placed in rubbish bins, and soiled dishes being placed in the dishwasher or the sink. If, at our discretion, additional cleaning is required on departure, the cost of this cleaning will be charged as an Additional Charge.
Where there is evidence of guests smoking within the property, we reserve the right to charge £100 for specialist cleaning, as an Additional Charge.
Damage Risk of damage to the accommodation and its contents will pass to you on check-in and remain with you until the accommodation is returned to us. You shall be liable for all loss or damage (except fair wear and tear) caused during the rental period, and for any reasonable loss of rental resulting from such loss or damage.
At the end of this agreement the property is cleared of the guest’s effects and left in good repair and clean condition. The client will pay (as an Additional Charge) for the repair or replacement of such items of the fixtures, furniture, furnishings and other effects as shall be broken, lost, damaged, or destroyed save for reasonable wear and tear.
Payment of Additional Charges Where Additional Charges (including charges for damage) are payable, you hereby authorise us to take them from the credit or debit card used to make the Booking, up to the pre-authorised amount which is detailed on the Booking and can be between £100 to £500. Our hold on your credit card will normally last for five days from the date of your departure. Where Additional Charges exceed the pre-authorised amount you will be invoiced for the excess. If no credit or debit card was used in the Booking, you must pay Additional Charges by another means acceptable to us. All Additional Charges are due on the check-out date, unless the context otherwise requires.
If you fail to pay any Additional Charge within 14 days of the date of our invoice requiring payment of the same, you will incur an administration fee of £20 to cover the costs of sending you our debt collection letter, which will follow.
If you fail to pay any sum that is due under this agreement when due, then you will pay us, on demand, interest on the unpaid sum in accordance with (if you are a business) the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (as amended) or (if you are a consumer) 4% above the Royal Bank of Scotland’s base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until we receive payment in full cleared funds, whether before or after any judgment.
Our rates are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
VAT is charged as appropriate.